Thursday, April 17, 2008

IMAN Cream to Powder Foundation...Second to None


Iman's Second to None Cream to Powder foundation is simply marvelous!



This product was recommended to me by a fellow artist. I purchased the product and used it for a wedding this past winter. I was amazed. The skin looked flawless and did not look caked up.
This foundation provides a smooth and flawless matte look that lasts. Its soft creamy consistency makes blending effortless. Many times, women of color struggle with finding a foundation that doesnt leave an ashy or chalky finish. This foundation is the solution. Not only does it look great, but it's AFFORDABLE! You can find IMAN products at target, walgreens or online at www.imanbeauty.com

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

my have to try it...

is it light...

i tend to use powder foundation because it isnt heavy on my skin like liquid... but maybe a happy medium like this may give me perfect coverage without being heavy

NicoleAlexis said...

it can provide light to heavy coverage but still maintains an airy feel.

Sol Addict said...

I really like IMAN foundation. I was a faithful MAC Studiofix user but lately I wanted smething different, MAC had me feeling kinda dull, so I asked this fabulous, knowledgable make-up artist her recommendation and IMAN foundation was it! It matches my complexion very well, which is seemingly a difficult task for all those companies who tend not to cater to African-American complexions at all. The first day I used it my friend who is also very make-up conscious told me my skin looked great without even knowing that I changed foundations! It's great! Hat's off to IMAN and to Nicole Alexis for recommending it and for doing the BEST eyebrows EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!