Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fashionably-Funky, Eco-Friendly...Earrings!




Man! I am so excited about this post and about this artist. I believe she truly lives by her motto "don't be a copycat. always be original." Her work is truly original...
Some time ago, I began receiving emails from Yvette Crocker promoting her artwork and subsequently attended the grand opening for her studio. I became a HUGE fan. When I got wind of her latest project, I had to do a post.
Yvette has designed a line of fashionably-funky, eco-friendly, recycled paper earrings! (Talk about original!) Oh, I can't forget AFFORDABLE-- they are only $12 bucks a pair! The earrings are extremely lightweight, yet sturdy (they are laminated), made with surgical steel posts (or clip-ons)and are ONE-OF-A-KIND. Her designs depict images from fashion magazines and from her own original artwork.
Here are a few samples of her earrings...





You can check out more of her earrings and artwork here OR here

Interested in placing an order: e. floeticpaint@comcast.net or p. 202.286.4810


No comments: