Sunday, January 11, 2009

PRETTY Shameful


Today I went shopping for a dress for an inaugural celebration. Didn't find a dress, but I found the MAC store!
Someone should've stopped me at the door, or maybe I should've stopped myself! I always go crazy, I mean really crazy (I may need to sit on someone's couch) and today was no different. I'm trying to decide if this was the most damage I've ever done in that freakin' store at one time.
Now MAC is always coming out with some new collection and I normally buy a few products from most of them. Today, I had a talk with myself: "Self, go in and get only what you came for" (studio fix liquid foundation and mineralize powder). (See I told you I go crazy in this place). I did a decent job avoiding the new Brunette, Blonde, Redhead collection, but not such a good job with everything else.
I got the foundation and powder I came for-- add to that 3 blush palettes, 6 shadow palettes, 4 lipsticks, 2 lipglasses and a # 226 brush.

Dear Rachel,

You're welcome! You made a killing off of me today.

Sincerely,

PRETTY Shameful



No comments: