Sunday, August 2, 2009

NARS Artist Bridal Palette

Ok, its been a minute, but I'm back with a mah-velous product to share. I was so excited when I found out about this palette because it has everything you need to create a daytime or an evening look for your bride (or yourself).
I love palettes because they are what I like to call a "bargain product", letting you sample various products from a particular line at a fairly reasonable price. This one is no different. But instead of a palette for just eyes or lips, this palette has products to create an entire look.
I had the opportunity to use this palette yesterday and today for two weddings and fell deeper in love *sigh*(so much so that it's the product of the month). The great thing about this palette includes universal shades that work well for just about any bride.
The palette features eyeshadow colors ranging from beige to plum/violet (4), lip colors in pink (4), highlighter and blush.

Retails for $65.00 (worth every penny) at www.narscosmetics.com

No comments: