Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beauty Question of the Day

I'm Back! It's been a while, I know...My apologies.
Anywho, I decided to start a series of posts called "Beauty Question of the Day" where I address some of the questions I get from clients, friends and anyone else who may share my obsession.

Disclaimer: I AM NOT A DOCTOR! However, I am a licensed professional (Esthetician and Makeup Artist) with an obsession for beauty and passion for helping people fall in love with themselves. My advice is based strictly on my education and training, my skills and abilities, personal experience and the experiences of my clients.
Now that we have that out of the way, here your first BQOTD and my advice:

Q:Do I have to use skin care products from the same range/product line?

A:You don't have to use products from the same line. However, many ranges are formulated with ingredients that work together. This ensures that you are getting enough of the good ingredients and not doubling-up on those that are potentially irritating. If mixing and matching works for you, I say, go with that.

I hope you find this segment of my blog useful. TTFN.

No comments: