Monday, March 2, 2009

My Makeup Bag Must-Haves

I've received several requests from folks wondering exactly what's in my makeup bag. So, here are my essentials...

My daily skin care regimen consists of cleansing with Intuit Set Me Free Gel Cleanser (or Aura Oxygen Foaming Gel Cleanser) and Clarisonic (which also exfoliates) , followed by Intuit Stripper toner and Anytime, Anywhere moistuizer (or Yes to Carrots, C thru the Night Cream at night to combat dryness).
After moisturizing, I use Murad 2% salicylic acid Acne Treatment Concealer to heal and conceal those "hormonal" nuisances.
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder foundation provides a breathable, natural everyday look.

I curl my lashes with Sephora's lash curler and add some pop with MAC zoom lash. This combo works wonders, especially on those days when I'm not wearing eyeshadow.

Covergirl Brow and Eye Makers in midnight brown allow me to add natural-looking definition in my brows. An added bonus is that the pencil is CHEAP and comes in a pack of 2.

I tweeze my brows in between waxes with my pink (of course) tweezerman slanted tweezers.



MAC Lip Conditioner spf 15 and Bliss High Intensity hand cream keep my lips and hands moisturized.

Share with me and other readers your makeup bag must-haves.

No comments: