Sunday, March 15, 2009

PYS Pt4: Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturizer

Guys, you lean over and go in for the kill only to find out your lady's lips feel like cardboard. Not cool, huh? Well, trust me, we feel the same way. Well, you're in luck (and so are we)...

Malin + Goetz gel lip moisturizer should do the trick. It's fragrance, color and flavor free and comes in a "man friendly" tube. It's scientifically formulated to instantly restore and repair dry, irritated lips. Deeply penetrates to nourish and hydrate throughout the day and even while you're sleeping.
Runs you about $12.

Smooches...

1 comment:

Mentor-1 said...

Nicole,

I just had to let you know that a brother is Loving PYS series. After your first post I had my wife pick up the Anthony Logistics Starter Kit..you know just to try it out and WOW. It made my sexy turn to SUPER SEXY! It's a must have. I'll be trying to Jack Black kit next.

Mentor-1