Saturday, May 2, 2009

Got Juice?


Took another trip to Sephora (my playground) this past Friday. I was looking for a new skin care line to test out and had heard rave reviews about Juice Beauty so I decided to give it a try.
If you've never heard of Juice Beauty, it's a skincare line of products that are 95% certified organic in a 100% organic juice base. The creators of JB, believe that a healthy, organic lifestyle not only applies to what we eat but also, what we put on our face and bodies.
I have combination/oily skin so the Organics to Clear Skin 30 day kit was the regimen of choice. The kit includes Cleansing Gel (for am & pm use), Sensitive Green Apple Peel (for use once a week), Blemish Clearing Serum (for am & pm use) and an Oil-Free Moisturzer (am use)(Oh, and an eco-bamboo headband).



It's important to remember that because these are organic pproducts that most will be more potent that your normal products and can affect everyone differently.
I used the kit for the first time last night and when I woke in the am, my skin looked refreshed. I am excited to see how JB will work for me. I'll do a check-in in 30 days to let you guys know how things turn out with me and JB.

No comments: