Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MUFE Flash Color

My latest discovery is Makeup Forever's Flash Color. I got super excited when I found them and purchased a bunch from Sephora (should've waited bc there's a palette of 12 colors for $95). Either way, I am extremely pleased with this product. They are vibrant cream-based colors that can be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips or even as a base for powder shadow or glitter. I used them as shadow and face paint during a recent shoot (pics will come soon).

The texture is super creamy so it glides on and blends effortlessly. The pigmentation is excellent so you don't need much. I did find, however, that it does take a few minutes to dry and you need to make sure you are using the right primer underneath. (I've also found that they they work fine without a primer). I was really impressed with the staying power of the pigments. The color will last a good 8+ hr day when set with your favorite eyeshadow.

I simply love this product.
Tried it? Let us know what you think.

No comments: