Monday, April 6, 2009

Stiletto Workout...Love It

Ladies,

June Ambrose, celebrity stylist is responsible for the looks behind many of today's artists, but has decided to come out of the wardrobe closet for a min and introduce the Stiletto Workout!

I tried the nine minute version that is posted on youtube.com and I'm happy to say I didn't break my neck or any other bones. It was a nice "lil" workout...felt a bit of a burn in my thighs and buttocks but I can imagine what the full length version will do.

I love the concept bc you can still look sexy (if you can manage to keep our balance) and still strengthen all those muscles necessary to strut your stuff.

June is my new workout partner! Check it out.



2 comments:

A-Plus said...

Be careful with that. Your toes are pointed down which puts pressure on the back of your knee and could lead to a hyperextension/torn ligaments. Plus you're wearin skinny heels and your toes are open in the gym on that slippery wood floor. Interesting workout but kinda dangerous.

NicoleAlexis said...

yea...i did it on the carpet. lol