Monday, April 6, 2009

Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder


















I'll admit, April snuck up on me...apologies for not posting sooner.

Anyway, this morning as I put on my face, I realized just how much I love my Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (I briefly mentioned it in the makeup bag must haves post). So much so that I'm making it April's product of the month (oh, i think I'm gonna TRY to have maybe a product of the week, bc there are lots I'd like to share). Ok, I'm done rambling...back to Halo.

I love this powder, first because it does not scream "look at me, I have on makeup!". Second, it gives you a completely breathable, natural look that doesn't feel like you've got stuff caked on. It does a great job with giving your skin an even tone, too. You can put as much or as little as you like for sheer to nearly full coverage. It'll give you a nice glow.

Oh, and it comes with a mini kabuki brush...great for touch-ups or for people like me who never have enough time to finish the routine before heading off to work.

I suggest you try it yourself. If you have, post your comments or reviews. We'd love to hear what you think.




No comments: