Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jemma Kidd Pro Finish Moisture Tint SPF 20


Strolling through Targe' (Target), I was drawn to a new cosmetic display. It was Jemma Kidd's JK line exclusively for Target. It was one of those lines that made you want to try everything just because of the packaging!

So anyway, I was looking for a new tinted moisturizer to try out. I cannot say it enough...I loooove the packaging.

Moving on...JK Pro Finish Moisture Tint only comes in 3 shades (fair, mid and mid-dark). I wear 03 Mid-Dark, which was the darkest shade that seemed to be available. For those of you who know me, you know I am not dark at all so this is not the best product for darker skin tones.

It was a little heavier than any tinted moisturizer I've ever worn (my usual is Laura Mercier's) and provides a bit more coverage. It also contains some oil so it may not be the best choice for already oily or combination skin (like mine). I do, however love my final look, but I opt not to wear it on the hottest days. I am a huge advocate for using spf EVERYDAY, so I love the fact that is SPF 20. It does minimize your pores and provides a smooth application.

Would I spend another $28 bucks on it? Probably not. I believe it is a great product for someone with dry, fair skin. I will continue to use it as long as I have it in my makeup bag, but will most likely sue my $30 bucks elsewhere.

No comments: