Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lash Must-Haves from Tarte

One of my latest guilty pleasures is Gilte Groupe. On a few occasions, I have been able to take advantage of some great deals on clothes, shoes and even cosmetics. One of my great Gilte cosmetic finds was from Tarte. I purchased a Lash-Accessory Kit for 16 bucks , which included Rejuvalash, a natural declumping lash exhilarator & Bottoms Up lower lash mascara(retails for $16 each).

Rejuvelash

Have you ever gone to reapply mascara after a few hours and ended up breaking your lashes and/or creating a clumping mess? Rejuvelash is the remedy. It is better than a lash comb because it is a wet application.


Rejuvelash is a unique lash exhilarator that uses a blend of natural emulsifying agents in combination with our patented flexible bristle brush to gently eliminate clumps. Herbal hair restoratives are delivered with every application to improve the overall quality of your lashes. At the end of the day you can run a coat of rejuvelash over lashes to revive – you can even add a fresh coat of mascara without worrying about drying out or breaking your lashes!

Bottoms Up

Bottoms up is the perfect mascara to give you clump-free application to each and every lash. I also tried it out on my top lashes. Bottoms up does not provide a great deal of length, so I would recommend it solely for the bottom lashes (as designed) or if you are looking for that natural, I- have-makeup-on-but-I-don't. It works for me, because I am somewhat of a minimalist when it comes to my own look.


Bottoms Up is a flake-free formula with a precision tapered brush that allows you to target the tiniest of lashes and wide-set bristles that separate and evenly coat. The ergonomic component ensures easy application for perfectly defined bottom lashes.


I think both products are great buys, even at regular price.

No comments: